Sunday, January 9, 2011

Crochet Shawl



Yes more Crochet! whoot.
like i said I LOVE to crochet, This is the project that is currently on my hook for someone, They choose the pattern and asked me to make it. and I may say they choose good. It is a free pattern and You can find the pattern here (click me) You do not have to join the site but I recommend if your a crafter that you do. Sign up is free and you can save projects you would like to make thru them. I have ALOT of items in my To-do-list :) If you are new to pattern reading and need help just give me a shout and I will try to help you, I only been reading patterns for a little over a year and yes at first I was scratching my head in confusion, (that is not unusual) but I soon figured it out and as you can see it's coming along Very nice.

The colors I'm using for this pattern are all Red Heart Super savers.. in the colors Coffee, Cafe, royal blue and soft Navy. of course feel free to use the color combo's of your choice, these are just the colors that the Person who I'm making it for choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment