Friday, January 7, 2011

My Crafts

HAPPY FRIDAY FELLOW CRAFTERS

Wow this week has flew buy!. just as fast as them holiday's! With the Holiday's now behind us, It's time for me to Focus more on My Crocheting for Flea markets and craft shows. I started attempting to sell some of my Crochet items at the local Flea market.. while I have not sold much yet, I figured if I could have a variety of items to offer I will do better. I did a week at the flea, The week of Christmas Hoping to make some Gift money. No go. I need a better selection I think.

WHATS ON YOUR HOOK!

Well What is on my hook is a few things!, I Promised my Son A afghan. So far I only have 1/4 done. I will take pic's later when it grows up a little more LOL,

I also Purchase a pattern off Etsy, I responded to The Alchmey page (where ppl post what they want and crafters on etsy try to bid n get the job)
Well someone choose me to make them some shawls!! YIP YIP

So I started to search some shawls after they told me they were unsure of patterns. so the 3 of us went on a hunt to see what we can find that will be inexpensive to make. (yarn wise)

***NOTE BLOGGERS WAS HAVIN FITS WITH POSTING MY PICS WILL ADD PICS IN A BIT**

Well I fell in love with this pattern it's from a Etsy seller name Bonita her Shop can be found here *etsy bonita* It's for a shawl done in what is called the Crocodile stitch!
and I may say It's very neat looking. I am doing mine in the color Marrakesh, by RHSS (red hearts super saver) althou the pattern calls for Fingerweight yarn. I don't have any so I'm just using what I have on hand.

Check out my progress :)

what do you think? I think you should hop on over to bonitapatterns and buy a copy!! and let her know I sent ya :)

*note* PLZ do not ask me to send you a copy of this pattern, IT's against Copyrite. you must obtain your own copy from the owner at the etsy page listed.
thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment